To help users spend less time searching
- An average employee spends 1.8 hours / day searching and gathering information (Source: McKinsey)
- A knowledge worker spends about 30% of their workday searching for information (Source: IDC)
- Unstructured data volumes are increasing exponentially (source: IDC)
How we do it
Training smart devices to understand human language
The technology world is moving on from keyword-based searching towards questions and answers (especially through voice) as we become more accustomed to having machines around us.
However, this poses a few new hurdles:
- Creating pairs of questions and answers when there are large amounts of data
- The different ways users can express the same thought using different words
- What happens when there is no answer pair
At 42Maru we are working on solving those issues by creating an AI-Based semantic engine with MRC capabilities applying Search and Deep Learning techniques.
What we do
We developed an insight engine based on AI Technologies
Our work is based on an insight engine that applies artificial intelligence (AI) technology for higher accuracy and turns Big Data into actionable processes for the large enterprise and application providers.
We design and implement cognitive AI-Based Solutions such as Document Comprehension tools, Chatbots, and Question Answering Engines using different sets of technologies to obtain answers for any question from a large unstructured data-set.